Dr. Justin Swanson
About Dr. Justin Swanson
Dr. Justin Swanson was born and raised in Sioux City, Iowa. After completing his undergraduate studies at Iowa State University, he received his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Chiropractic degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa; the first chiropractic college in the world. While at Palmer, Dr. Swanson became certified in Acupuncture through the Acupuncture Society of America, founded and taught by the world renowned and 1998 World Health Organization “Man of the Year”, Dr. Richard Yennie.
Dr. Swanson continues to broaden his knowledge of the practice of chiropractic by taking part in numerous postgraduate programs including: Acupuncture, Sports Injury Seminars, Extremity Adjusting, Pediatric Seminars, and many more. Dr. Swanson remains to be at the forefront of chiropractic and its procedures by continually striving to deliver the care that each of our patients deserve.
Dr. Swanson has two brothers who also practice here in the Austin area. Dr. Jeff Swanson of Cedar Park Chiropractic & Acupuncture and Dr. Jon Swanson of Bee Cave Chiropractic & Acupuncture. Our goal is to help you improve your health naturally; without drugs or surgery.
• Certified in Acupuncture; Fellowship in the Acupuncture Society of America (F.A.S.A.)
• Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (C.C.E.P.)
• Certified in Acupuncture; National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• Doctor of Chiropractic; National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• Doctor of Chiropractic; Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• Official Chiropractor of the Texas Stars Hockey Team
Let Dr. Justin Swanson know you found them on Austin Chiropractors online directory!
6101 Balcones Drive, Austin, TX 78731, USA